The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

FF: AR Hideki Itsumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

FF: AR Hideki Itsumi Empty
PostSubject: FF: AR Hideki Itsumi   FF: AR Hideki Itsumi I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:06 am

Name:
Hideki Itsumi

Apperance:
Hideki has long very dark purple hair. He appears tp be blind but is not. He has a black ribbon over his eyes, to keep the light out of his eyes. He wears ripped and tattered cloths, that are black and somewhat tight on him. He had differnt colored eyes one of them is bright blue and the other a dark demonic red. His right arm is covered with dark looking armor, a shoulder gurard, dark chainmail laces his arm, a spiked elbow guard, and a gauntlet with sharp edges on the fingers of it. His sword is straped to his back.
FF: AR Hideki Itsumi Darkrai

Class: Custom-Ish
Warrior, Black-Mage, Thief.
Weapons:
A big double edged blade.
Abilitys:
Black Magic and his own abilitys.

Bio:
Hideki was locked away into a dark anceint jail since he was a small boy, for being dangerous. He was always able to use the dark magics but couldnt control it. Before he was locked away, he was a street rat stealing food to get by. With his confindment he honed his dark magics and made his own, as well as his fighting skills. He also grew demented from the confindment and the practice of dark magics. He became to powerful for the jail to hold him, he slaughtered everyone and escaped the jail. He now finds himself in a cave that he was drawn to, that was letting off a strange aroura of power. He doesnt rely on anyone and mostly keeps to himself.
Back to top Go down

FF: AR Hideki Itsumi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old RP Bios/Items/Cards-
Jump to: