The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

FF:AR Echo Sonata

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Echo

FF:AR Echo Sonata Empty
PostSubject: FF:AR Echo Sonata   FF:AR Echo Sonata I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:16 pm

Name: Echo Sonata
Character Class: Magic Fighter
*Echo's training made his whole body into a weapon, his specialty is fist to fist combat and his style is built for both attack and defence.
*Echo can use Black Magic to a certain degree due to his studies. Unfortuntly, his body can't withstand the power of using high magic artes, so he sticks to mid.
*Echo uses wind magic in the form of lightning to create a barrier around his arms and legs, protecting him from blades, and increasing his damage on enemies.
Weapon: Fist
Abilities: Due to Echo's training, his physical strength, speed, and senses have been heightened.
Biography: The Akashic Record.. Something he didn't understand. Echo lived a quiet life in the small village of "Cel." Going to school like a normal kid, he had pleanty of friends. He thought his life was perfect, until one day.. Soldiers invaded his village, countless murders.. Icluding his parents. Echo only survived due to the help of a wandering man, whom soon after, became his master. He taught Echo about the Akashic Record and even trained him in Martial Arts to the highest extent.. Life threatoning training that he almost didn't survive. Even so, Echo also decided to study Black Magic under his care, putting his body through extreme stress. Finally, the day came. The Soldiers had returned to attack another village, his master going to help as much as he could and ordered Echo to stay in the dojo... And when it was over?... Destruction everywhere.. He found his masters lifeless body, and swore to get revenge. Now, Echo is in search of the Akashic Record, taking down anyone who gets in his way.

Appearance: (This isn't a current pic of him, I will post one soon)
FF:AR Echo Sonata Akira-3-1
Back to top Go down

FF:AR Echo Sonata
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old RP Bios/Items/Cards-
Jump to: