The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Profile: Ilalleer Crystal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Profile: Ilalleer Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Profile: Ilalleer Crystal   Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Profile: Ilalleer Crystal I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Name: Ilalleer Crystal
Character Class: Custom
*Ilalleer is a Scythemaster, since he constantly wields his scythe to protect himself and others.
*Ilalleer knows most or all White Mage healing spells, so he can tend wounds in battle or outside of battle.
*Since, he doesn't know any offensive White Mage spells, he constantly uses Ice Spells to make up for the deficit. Hence, why he's wearing a coat.
Weapon: Silent Frost (If you want to know, it's the scythe in the picture, under Appearance.)
Abilities: Custom (also unknown)
Biography: Since from when he was little, his parents would constantly talk about the Akashic Record. Since he didn't know about that record, he notice that his parents were pushing themselves toward that record. However, since his parents went into Crypt of Unknown Mirages, they became lost and never returned to Illalleer. Since he doesn't want the kids to suffer as he did, he decided to help out near a church and keep the kids company so that the kids don't feel abandoned by adventurers, namely people searching for the Akashic Record.
Appearance:
Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Profile: Ilalleer Crystal Winter_Elf_Boy
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Profile: Ilalleer Crystal
Page 1 of 1