The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Lost in Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Echo

Lost in Music Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Music   Lost in Music I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Noah
Bio: At the age of 4, Noah was taken into the Society due to the lack of test subjects. He never really understood what they were doing to him or why, only that most 99% of the subjects did not survive the tests. Being held in the Society, Noah was always lonely. He never thought about his parents due to the fact that it would only make him sad, so he often used music to keep his mind calm and himself occupied. He had always loved music and even dreams about performing infront of a large crowd one day.

The Incident:
On his 10th birthday, Noah had recieved news that his parents died in a car accident. Hearing this, he went crazy. His mind going wild, he finally lost control of everything, losing consiousness. A few hours later, he woke up to find the Societies test facility almost in ruins and himself bound to a stretcher. Even though he was still a bit dizzy, he could hear bits and pieces of what the scientists were saying.... "The test is complete... Our weapon is ready!"

Deck: Magic in Music

Appearance: Lost in Music Kagamine_len
Back to top Go down

Lost in Music
Page 1 of 1