The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Share | 

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruduen
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Tabor tried to catch his breath as he sat in the corner. With everything going on, it was difficult to get anywhere without being spotted, and it was far too risky to get any further.

"Haven't seen any of the resistance yet... They must've all believed the message and tried to find the navigation rooms..."

He shook his head as he checked his COM-Link. "Still down. Come on, how hard is it to get a message through... Most functions are fine, so what the heck is wrong with my communications?"

He suddenly saw someone moving through the room, and quickly dashed to a better hiding spot. "No choice... I'll have to worry about it later. Just have to focus... What the... James is moving again? As if I had an easy time finding him before..."

He glanced over the basic maps he had drawn of the floors he visited. "Walls there, so it can't be the second, third, or fourth floors... That just leaves... I'd better hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:39 pm

"NOAH! NOAH! NOAH!" The crowd was cheering wildly as he finished his performance.
"Thanks everyone! You all were great!!" He smiled. Just then he heard a loud thump, waking him up from his dream.

"Huh?.." He heard the voices in the hallway. They seemed to be in somewhat of a panic.

'Whats going on?' He thought to himself as he walked to the door and put his ear against it to listen, trying to see if he could hear what they were saying.
He couldn't.. The door was too thick and he couldn't make out what they were saying.

He slowly walked back to his bed and sighed a bit, looking at his headphones next to him.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:12 pm

"warning to all guards prisoner has broken down cell door" said the radio

"Ah damn means i got some work to do" said Aurther

"ill radio the others in the area and see what happened" thought Aurther

"Calling guards in prison area do you copy.... Are you ok?.... Please respond" said Aurther into the radio...."Damn must have taken those guys out" thought Aurther, "haaa might have to get serious after all i cant be nice to just kids" thought Aurther

Aurther quickly switched out his decks in his duel disk with his real one and then started to run to find other guards.

"this job definitely was done by more than one person but how many" thought Aurther, "better get the other guards to join up with me"

"Calling all guards near my area, meet up in room 105 we going to need to work together on this one these guys are tough" said Aurther to the radio

"now lets see what we can do to stop this invasion" thought Aurther
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Jack waited in the mess hall going over some files and equipment he had swiped from nashes lab while he had been busy modifying the duel disk. “Hmm, how is such a dull-witted man capable of creating such devices,” Jack said, twirling around a syringe,“better yet, why dosen`'t anyone in the society have any of the stuff he's made besides those god-awful robots...“ Jack stared at the syringe, looking at the brown ,liquid inside,“A one-of-a kind regenerative thing...and my sister gets to be it's user..“Jack looked away from the syringe, mulling over some files.

Jack's new assistants were busy setting up the perimeter as they talked,“ You think he's serious bout this jekyll,“ one of the guards said, thinking over what Jack had said.

“About promoting us to his squad or the part where he said he was gonna kill us if anything went wrong hyde?“Jekyll said, making sure the door was properly wired as he set the panel back in.

“Both...I mean... I told you we shouldnt have slacked off..“, hyde said

“That dosent matter..all that matters is that we answer to him right now, or else we're dead.“ Jeykll said as they headed back toward the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am

Rune somewhat glared at Jess, ''Hmpt, your acting like you have bin a Resistance member for awhile now. Listen you might hate your brother and want to kill him and all that other stuff, but as long as im here you wont lay a hand on anyone. Im also not letting you out of my sight till, we get to Kaname. Got that? Good, lets get going now.'' he said in an angry tone then he looked over to Lorelei and waved her over. He started to walk down the halls again eyeing Jess and thought, ''Troublesome girl.''

Last edited by Deivon on Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:02 pm

"We can save reunion fer later," Reeve said as they ran down the hallway. "Right now we gotta git movin fast, cuz them Society goons know we're here and are gonna swarm this place faster than a jackrabbit." Briefly Reeve wondered how the other teams were doing, but quickly pushed it out of his mind. Right now all he could do was support the people here with him. If he really wanted to help the other members, he'd find those blueprints as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:14 pm

"Alright team lets move together and work fast" said Aurther now being followed behind a group of guards

Many guards had responded to Aurther's call after all he is very well liked and considered the leader among the guards here in the society

"Make sure you dont let anyone of them escape, use any force necessary to capture them, we only need one alive alright men" said Aurther, "Lets move out!!"

Every guard started to run towards the prison holding area

"Almost time, maybe i can get serious this time" thought Aurther
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 pm

????: "Lets move out!!"

Those were the last words he heard before the sounds started trailing off.
He walked back to the door, budging the large door open and peaking out to see the hallway empty.

"Whats going on?.." He looked around, stepping into the hallway.
Suddenly, he felt a hand on his back.

Startled, he turned to see a scientist.
Scientist: "It's time for you to greet our guest little one."

Noah looked down. "But.."

Scientist: "Here"
The man handed Noah his duel disk, his deck already inside of it.

Scientist: "Now, go!"

Reluctantly, Noah began walking down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:20 am

Lorelei approached, with a firm grip on the assault rifle's leather strap. She sighed softly to herself, and fell into pace with Rune and Jess. Of a thousand things she could think of, hardly of them, she thought, justified the desire to kill a sibling. Her curiosity began cutting deep into her, but all that kept coming back to her were memories of bullies in her life. The ones who tormented her at high school, and even the Society. Whatever it was, it must have had something to do with bullying in some way, shape, or form. Determined to find the answer, Lorelei said,

"Why do you want to kill your brother so badly? What could he have possibly done that was so terrible to warrant that?" Lorelei did her best not to sound ignorant or offensive on the matter, simply asking the question in a formal tone with the slight amount of respect anticipated from such a demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm

Aran saw a small opening just below them and dove for it as it was parallel to the hallway they were on.

"A break in the path? Maybe I could slip through..."
"I can if Matt swerves left when we cut this turn and I take a right causing him to turn away in defense.."

Aran did as he thought then as his moment arrived he grabbed it by the horns and sharply turned his Duel Runner as ear was so close to the floor he could hear voices down on the lower floor.
As Matt was forced to stop due to the unfinished contruction on this part of the halls, Aran slipped under the wreakage and fell to the path below blazing off towards his destination.

"And that, Matt, why D-Wheels will never replace Duel Runners in my book."
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:33 pm

As Jess walked with Rune and the girl, she heard her ask the question.

"Well there are two main reasons," Jess said, feeling her resolve returning. "First and foremost, He killed our parents, mine and his I mean. secondly, " Jess pointed at the left side of her face, tracing her scar from her forehead, across her eye , and to her chin. "This... eye...it's not mine, it's my mothers... Dosent take a genius to figure out what he did there, in fact I'm incredibly lucky I survived what he did to me..."
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

"Ok men we are reaching the prison area, get ready for some resistance, no pun intended" said Aurther as his en laughed along with him knowing full well that this was going to get messy. Everyone was tense and worried after all this is probably the biggest thing that happened to them for a while. The air was stale and stagnant, it was hard to breathe and all was worried that the society will lose again.

"Alright everyone break out your weapons and duel disk" said Aurther, "we have arrived at the prison holding area"

"Ill go in first to check out if there are any resistance members or guards in there" said Aurther, "if i dont come out in 5 min i want you all to rush in"

"Time to to get busy" thought Aurther, "Maybe after this i can finally retire, haaaa"

But before Aurther headed into the prison he noticed a kid

"The hell a kid doing here" thought Aurther

"Before i leave... Kid whats your name and purpose for being here" said Aurther
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Noah stopped, a bit afraid.

"I.." He stepped back a bit, trying to hide his duel disk behind his back.

Even though he has been in the Society almost all of his life, he only knew a hand full of people. Now that he was on his own.. He couldn't tell who was in the Society and who wasn't.

"I.." He had to think quickly.. His eyes averting the mans face. Then he saw it.. The weapons in the back.
He knew that this couldn't mean anything good.

"Who are you?.." He said, his eyes turning from a frightened look into a glare at the man.
Back to top Go down
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Aran started to grow impatient as the device showed that he was rapidly approching his destination but no one or really anything was in sight...

"This makes no sense!! I should be seeing one of them at least or a place that they would be..."

Aran started to think back to what Kan said...

"Man I don't remember anything!! I was out of it most of his talking!! Im never gonna find them now...This always happens...but ususally at least...1 of my friends are there to bail me out. I should just forget this whole thing and just...leave everyone alone. No one really needs me so what's the point?
I should just let everyone live their lives without having to half live there lives..."

Aran begins to become haunted by the way that Jess and so many people before her would look at him would try to mind their own lives whispering: "...he has no life. Just lounges around probably has no one...But I wouldn't blame them. I mean look at him. He's pitiful....."

"This seems right..."

Aran started to turn away from the signal's direction....

"I should...leave them all alone and stop...interferering with the world..."

"That's right throw it all away like the pathetic nobody you are." Curran said with an upset expression.

"Go ahead. Prove them all right. Show them that they were all right about you." Pikeru said firmly.

Aran didn't even turn to look at them.

"It's over. I don't want to be a nuisance anymore." Aran said with a leveled voice.

Curran and Pikeru looked away. Aran felt worse somehow.

"So you decided to come to your senses to, huh?" Aran said depressingly.

"No." Curran and Pikeru said in unison.

"We are gonna knock some sense into you with a duel." Pikeru said.

"And it wont be pretty." Curran said coldly.

"A duel? Oh no, no, no....I'm not dueling anybody...maybe I should stop and get a job and live like average member of the society..."

"NO!!!" Curran and Pikeru said in pleaful unison.

"If you do..." Curran said under her breath while looking at her boots.

"You won't be happy at all..." Pikeru finished looking at Aran with her big blue eyes.

Aran turned away so he wouldn't have to see those eyes...

"I said no." Aran replied with a calm voice.

Curran and Pikeru fell silent...

"I never really liked this stupid card game anyways!!" Aran said while throwing his helmet to the ground cracking it into 7 or 9 different pieces and sending some flying up leaving a cut above his cheek and through the middle of his left eyebrow.

"I mean all the allowance I spent on this stupid game coulda bought me a freaking house!!!" Aran screamed out exaggratively.

Curran and Pikeru were still silent. As they watched Aran let it all out throwing rocks and kicking dirt and he even attempted to lift and throw the Duel Runner....

Aran breathed lightly as he was looking at the ground and thinking clear again.

"I don't care what happened in the past anymore...I want....my friends..." Aran said in an uncertain tone.

"They may never consider me a friend and they may never accept me...But I will never forsake this moment. Right here, right now. That's how I've always rolled. I want nothing more from life than to kick it with others that..."

Aran looked down out of sheer uncertainty...Aran pushed the Runner heading towards his destination not sure what to expect... as Curran and Pikeru hopped off the rock they sat on and walked along side him in silent relief and worry of what may await at that such desired goal.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 pm

" Ahh boy he isnt going to cry on me is he, oh boy, dammit im no good with kids" thought Aurther, "Dammit am i scary to all kids, jeez"

Now feeling even more bad as he sees the kid nearly start bawling...

"Its alright im a good guy, im a friend, i just need to know why you are here little buddy we dont want you to get hurt or something like that" said Aurther in the nicest tone he could make while trying to put on the most innocent face.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:39 pm

He closed his eyes half way.

"You're lying..." he said in a low tone. He could feel that the man wasn't being completely honest. Ontop of that, he was looking down on him.

"Who are you?.." He said a bit, this time, he was serious as he glared into the mans eyes. After his whole life of being a test subject, he felt like he couldn't trust anyone.. Even though it seemed like this man was being... "Somewhat" sincere. Even so.. The men with weapons in the back and the duel disk on this mans arm told him something different. He was so confused...

What made him even more confused was the fact that he did not have a reason.. He just felt pain and hurt.. He didn't have anything to fight for... Maybe thats why he was trying to fight.. Is that why he was ordered to duel the invaders?.. Or was it because of something else?...

"Our weapon is ready!" He remembered one of the scientist saying as he glared at the man infront of him.

"And this time.. don't lie..." His glare became a bit stronger.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:26 am

"Ahh dont tell me this kid is the experiment shit, i forgot all about that..." though Aurther, looking back at how young the kid was he started feeling bad

"well to tell you the truth i think you are one of our experiments sent to help us win this duel against those people in the prison holding area, BUTTT, if you dont want to duel you can go back, ill handle things from here ok little buddy" said Aurther

"I really dont want to send a kid in to fight my battles" thought Aurther, "those science guys sure are sick as they can get"

Aurther waited for the kids reply
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:08 am

He looked down. "Its ok... I know my orders.. I will duel.." He began to walk towards the men with the weapons, adjusting his duel disk.

'I don't know what to think anymore...' He thought to himself.

'I'll just do as I'm told..' He looked down for a second, putting hs headphones on, then looked back up, emotionless.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:40 am

"fuck those scientist are cruel" thought Aurther...

"well its fine you can think now or when you speak to me" said Aurther, "But hey i wont let you go in there alone i will go with you along with some of my other men"

"Men lets group up and watch each other backs" said Aurther who then whispered, "Try to keep the kid out of trouble guys"

"Lets Move out" shouted Auther

Everyone then entered the dark prison holding area
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 am

"Yeah you're right Reeve, no time for chit-chat then." said James frantically running down the hall. "Hmm we need a strategy and fast *looks at COM-Link* this should be alright" thought James.

"HERE! this way!" exclaimed James as he hit a hard left turn almost slipping off of Reeves boot "This way should lead us to a hangar which is connected directly below the Lab." said James as they all headed for the Hangar.

James, Reeve and Kaname must have triggered some sort of booby trap because as soon as they had passed 1/3rd of the hallway doors that connected the ceiling and the floor started to come down. One door came down so fast that Reeve pushed Kaname away from him and James cutting the trio off of Kaname leaving him to take a detour to the hangar.

"Shoot! Kaname!!!" screamed James as his new friend disappeared behind a solid steel door. "Dammit, now what will we do?" thought James as he looked at his COM-Link

"Listen Kaname! There's still a way you can get to the Hangar to meet up with us but it'll be more dangerous since you're going down a section the COM-Links haven't downloaded into the system yet, as soon as they do though your COM-Link will be your new best friend, follow it and you'll be in the Hangar in no time." said James giving Kaname explicit instructions.

"Alright Reeve guess it's just you and me for now, let's go." James and Reeve left their friend for now to head off to the Hanagar, where something unexpected awaited them...

Persona User

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:27 am

As Reeve and James ran down the corridors of the headquarters, a familiar face appeared before them from one of the side halls.

"You know...leaving someone behind is never good. Especially when its me dammit!" Souji shouted at Reeve. He was quite pissed at the fact that Kaname and Reeve had ditched him in the enemies lair, not to mention bored. Not a single enemy had appeared before him while he wandered around looking for their goal, "...oh, hi James. Nice to see you."
Back to top Go down
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:34 am

"Well i kinda figured you were a big boy and kin take care of yerself." Reeve told him as he continued to run. "Kaname too, he's not one tah bite the dust so easily. Right now we gota git what we came here fer before they put it under lock 'n key, then we can go save our buddies."

When Reeve finished saying that, they three of them reached the hanger. However, there they found they were not alone...
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:13 am

Rune looked at the girls, ''Uhh.. Hay This really isnt a good time for this lets get moving, I think we should meet up with the others.'' Rune said butting into the convo. Rune looked over at Lorelei and extended his hand, ''Hey let me hold that.. You dont need to worry your self I'll protect you..'' He said in a caring tone.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Tabor ran into the cell room too late. By the time he arrived, everyone had left it, and the place was nearly empty.

"Must've been here... Hope James is still on this floor, then. I can at least find him, then..."

He turned to the cell, only to see the broken remains of it around. "Subtle. Easy enough to guess who was here... Which means I'd better move before guards show up, there's no was he was quiet trying to rescue him."
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm

After heading down to the lower floor area sub basement B1

"Who's in there" shouted Aurther now hearing foot steps in the Prison holding area

"Everyone get out your flash lights now" whispered Aurther

Soon the room was lit up in a bunch of lights scanning for the intruder

"Men find this guy fast, stick together" said Aurther

Soon after a signal came into their communication devices

"Trap trigger in area B1" said the device

"Men they are still in here we going to have to run to catch up" said Aurther

The group started running down to the Prison area

Spoiler:

WARNING: Nash would have no interest in the intruders. His only goal is the D-Wheel. Fix it, so it makes more sense. And now that they are going further underground, the cameras are now active so you can RP about them now. (Only the first floor was affected in disabling cameras. That's all) Nash is a scientist and has a project already in his hands. He can't deal with them or activate anything. Think of a way to use your other profiles and use them for the RP. Hence why I always do multiple profiles. ~Ryu Kuze~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next