The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within

Go down 
+4
Echo
Ruduen
Link
Endless Void
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:42 am

"I was waiting for this! Activate trap! Damage Enducer!" the trap card quickly stood up and then a white light engulfed Izanagi and drained his attack points all the way to zero.

Damage Enducer
Trap Card
Reduce the attack of 1 monster you control to 0. Afterward, for every 1000 points of damage you take in battle involving that monster, draw 1 card.

Boreas quickly dashes through Izanagi, freezing him and then shattering him into millions of shards of ice. However, it didn't stop there, it also dashed through Souji dealing 2400 points of damage to him and leaving him at a mere 400.

Souji - 400
vs.
Echo - 4000

"Thanks for that! Now I draw 2 cards!" Souji drew both of them hoping for what he needed. He looked at the 2 cards and his eyes widened a bit, "Heh...not bad deck, not bad at all. Anything else Echo?"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:56 am

'Taking a sacrifice.. Maybe we're a lot more alike than I thought..' He felt strange.. He couldn't explain the feeling.

Finally, he snapped out of it. "Your life points are looking pretty low!" He smirked playfully.

"I'll set one card face down and end my turn."

'Looks like this is it.. This duel is as good as mine..' He thought to himself, not being able to look away from Souji for some reason. 'Then.. He will have to accept me..' He hadn't forgotten the deal, but the real reason he accepted the duel was so that he can prove that he was not just some Society follower, or some lacky. He had a heart.. And he had worked way too hard to be looked down on. Just like his brother.. He wanted to be seen as a true duelist.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:37 am

"My life points may be low, but thanks to my last play, I have this duel in the bag! My move! DRAW!"
He drew that card with such force there seemed to be a small shockwave emitted from around him. He looked at his new card and smiled as he added it to his hand, which was now 5 cards.

"First of all, I flip my face-down monster into attack mode! Titania! Show yourself!" he said as the card was flipped over.

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 CardTitania

"And now...comes the fun part! One of the most powerful monsters in my deck! I activate the spell card...Tarot Card - The Death!"

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 CardRitual

He played the card and suddenly a huge Tarot Card appeared in front of him. It slowly turned around to face Echo showing him the symbol of the 13th Arcana...Death.

"I tribute my 2 tokens and my level 4 monster for its cost!" he said as he placed the cards into his graveyard, suddenly the tarot card began to glow an eerie dark purple.

"Oh here me, my dark savior. Your time is nigh and Death shall be brought upon us all! Come forth! THANATOS!

Suddenly, a dark mist poured from out of the card and it seemed to disappate into darkness. Then a monster started to climb out from the mist. A sword in one hand and coffins joined together on a chain attached to his back.

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 CardThanatos

"Now...seeing as you haven't decided to activate anything yet, I won't summon anything else this turn...however I will attack your monster! Thanatos! Attack Boreas with Soul Cutter!"

With that, Thanatos began to chant with its sword in front of him. Suddenly, it disappeared and then reappeared speeding towards Boreas with its sword reeled back for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:04 am

His eyes widened from the greatness of Souji's monster.

"No.." He whispered as he began having flash backs of his brother being taken away.

Souji's monster began advancing for its attack.

"NO!!" He yelled, tears coming out of his eyes as he swiped his hand to the side.

"I activate Frost Ballad!" A shock wave was created as his card revealed itself.

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 FrostBallad

Thanatos' attack went around his Goddess and hit him directly, causing the pins that held his hair to fly out, his hair being let loose and dancing in the wind of the attack.

Echo almost fell to his knees as he barely held himself up, tears running down his cheeks.

LP 4000 - 3500 = 500
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 am

Souji was taken completely off gaurd.

"Why...why would you take a direct attack? Does your monster matter that much to you!?"

He was dumbfounded, why in the world would he do this to himself...and why...was this kid crying?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:26 am

He glared at Souji, his eyes weak with tears and pain.

"Frost Ballad redirects your monsters attack to a direct attack on me..."

He slowly regained his position.

"And then.. My monster performs a direct attack on you!!!"

His monster began moving forward for an attack.

"Like my brother.. I am a duelist... To obtain victory.... To get revenge for him... I will gladly recieve the damage..."

He looked strongly at Souji.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 am

"Well kid, I do know when to quit..." Souji looked down at the ground solemnly. Echo's monster charged at him faster and faster until..., "...however! I will not quit this particular duel! To your trap I chain my own trap! Dimension Wall! Any battle damage that I take this turn...you take instead! Sorry, but I don' go down that easy!"

Dimension Wall
Trap Card
Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Instead of you, your opponent takes the Battle Damage you would have taken from this battle.

Suddenly, a transparent shield formed around Souji. Boreas barreled into it and suddenly a ball of white energy formed and then shot straight towards Echo.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:44 am

His eyes grew wide as he saw the trap. 'I see...' He slowly closed his eyes and looked down.

'I lost....'

The orb hit him causing an explosion.

LP: Echo- 0 Souji- 400

The monsters faded and the smoke soon after, revealing Echo, lying on the ground, passed out.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:53 am

"Uh oh!" Souji muttered as he quickly ran over to Echo. He wasn't exactly sure what to do so he did the only thing he could think of. He took out his COM-Link and called for help.

"Uh...this is Souji in the duel arena! I need medical help! Someone passed out after a duel! Come quick!" he yelled into the COM-Link.

"Don't worry kid, I know whose side you're on now. We'll take good care of you, and your great dueling skills..." Souji said softly.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:04 am

"I'm a sendin' a team right over there ter fetch yer friend already!" Reeve replied through the COM-Link line. "Dang it Souji, couldn't ya've been a bit more gent'ler with that last attack? Y'know what, don't answer that, just keep the lass company until the medic's arrived. Over and out."

Reeve sighed as he closed the line. Looking at another projection, he watched Tabor return with the two injured agents, with more medics running up to him and taking the poor boys off his hands. "It's gunna be a busy night for dem docs in da medic ward." Reeve noted.

"Quite." Wilfred agreed.

The Resistance leader let out a deep breath as he took off his hat and leaned back in his chair. "What a day. We git two new recruits, terrorist bombin's, kidnapped agents, James' gone sleeping beauty on us and now we got an injured innocent on our hands."

"A very eventful day indeed." Wilfred nodded.

"Well I don't know 'bout you, but I reckon s'bout time ter let the night crew take over and turn in early." Reeve said. "I'm beat."

"Very well sir, you go one first and I'll handle things here for a little while longer."

"Don't wear yerself out Freddy." Reeve pushed himself up, gave a big stretch then walked for the door.

"Wilfred." He corrected. "Good night sir."

"G'night Freddy." Reeve waved as he left.

END OF DAY 1
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:17 am

The Dark Figure approached James and held out his hand.

"Come James, let's go see your Mother." the man said

James looked at the extended hand and then looked back down

"Mother...I'm sorry..." said James in a depressing tone. As James' tears ran down his face he could sense a certain presence around him almost hugging him...

"Dont give up James, my dear boy." said a mysterious voice, "You have all the power in the world to defeat him...you just cannot give in."

The voice seemed to have given James the courage he needed...

"IT'S STILL MY TURN!" shouted James as he stood up.

James 600 Life points

Mysterious Man 500 Life Points

"Hmph, very well then James continue." The Mysterious Man went back to his spot on the duel field and awaited James' move.

"I activate my spell card Dark World Dealings!" said James, "This card allows us to draw 1 card from our Decks and then discard 1 card from our hands." James and the Mysterious man drew their card, then discarded a card. "I discard my Demon Roar God Topy." said James, "...and I'll discard Demon Roar God Solcius from my hand." said the mysterious man.

"Next I'll activate my Mystical Space Typhoon, this card allows me to destroy one spell or trap card on the field, I choose Glory Level Talisman!!" exclaimed James.

The Mysterious man gave an evil look to James "Tch, no matter, it's still all over for you James." said the Mysterious Man sending Glory Level Talisman to the Graveyard.

"I'll set one card Face-Down, that's all..." said James ending his turn.

"Fwaahahahahaha" shouted the mysterious man, "That's all you're going to do?! Pathetic James, just pathetic."

The man drew his card "My turn, Draw!, Demon Roar God Leveathan! Attack James Directly!! Final Roar!!!"

A gigantic Shock Wave came at James with High Speed.

A ball of Light emanated from James' face-down card. "I activate my face-down spell card!! Light of the Demons!!!" exclaimed James as the Light engulfed the field.

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 423126

"...with this card I can end you!!!" said James

"This card allows me to discard Fiend-type Monsters from my hand in order to destroy a monster on your field with a level equal to the combined levels of the monsters I discarded." James explained, "I discard Demon Roar God Solcius and Demon Roar God Grimro!"

The level 6 and level 4 Monster entered the Graveyard and their spirits engulfed Leveathan then sent him to the Graveyard.

"What? You destroyed my Monster!! How dare you!!!" exclaimed the man as his Monster was destroyed before his eyes. "Little do you know child, whenever Demon Roar God Leveathan is Destroyed and sent to the graveyard, I can choose 3 Demon Roar God Monsters in my graveyard and add them to my hand." The Man chose his cards, "I choose Demon Roar God Raven, and two Demon Roar God Rulee's"

James didnt budge...

"Alright then James, I discard both of my Demon Roar God Rulee's to special summon my Demon Roar God Solcius from the graveyard!!!. also since I discarded my rulee's they get to come back!, that's not all, now I summon Demon Roar God Raven to finish the equation!"

the man had 4 monsters on his field

"Now I activate this!! My Dark World Puppet Technique!!" he said "With this card I get to select 1 Fiend-Type monster from my Graveyard, then I remove monsters on my side of the field from play whose total Level Stars exactly equal the Level of the selected Fiend-Type monster. Then I get to Special Summon the selected monster from my Graveyard."

James watched as the monsters on his opponents field disappeared into darkness and Leveathan reappeared.

Demon Roar God Leveathan
Level 10
Light/Fiend/Effect/Synchro
3000/2000

"Heh, now lets see you destroy my Monster again, James! I end my turn."

James took a Deep Breath as he drew his last card and made his final move...

"Alright my turn, Draw!" The card James drew glowed with a strange light. James smirked.

"Heh, I play this! Akashic Record!" exclaimed James

"This card allows me to draw and reveal 2 cards from my deck and if either of them have been played then both cards are removed from the game."

The man laughed "hahaha we both run the same Deck James, of course you will draw a card we have used, hahahahaha!!"

"Are you sure we run the same cards?" James said with a grin.

The man stood quiet, "Just draw.."

"Very well." said James "I draw and reveal!....Demon Roar God Mihztorji and Living Fossil!!"

"Tch, a new Demon Roar God I have never seen before? What is this trickery?!" he shouted

"Thank you, Mother." said James

"Now I play my spell card! Living Fossil!! This card selects a card from my Graveyard and special summons it to my field, so I choose Demon Roar God Valkyrus!!" The huge Bat-like creature arose again from the graveyard with red and gold armor and two little devils chuckling next to it.

"Then I summon to my field, Demon Roar God Mihztorji!!!"

an old Bat-like Scientist with goggles and a cane appeared from James card limping as it walked to Valkyrus.

Demon Roar God Mihztorji
Level 2
Light/Fiend/Effect/Tuner
400/200
Activate by sending this card from your hand to the Graveyard, and selecting 1 face-up "Demon Roar God" monster you control. While the selected monster is face-up on the field, it is treated as Tuner.

"Now I tune my level 2 Demon Roar God Mihztorji with my Level 8 Demon Roar God Valkyrus!! to Synchro Summon my Demon Roar God Leveathan!!!"

Mihztorji glowed with a strange Light that engulfed Valkyrus.

"Demons take to the sky!! Their wings form the mightiest of Roars!! Synchro Summon, King of Demons! Demon Roar God Leveathan!!"

A throne appeared on James' field and there sitting in it was a huge Bat Monster with red hair, red armor and red wings, with three little devil demons surrounding it.

Demon Roar God Leveathan
Level 10
Light/Fiend/Effect/Synchro
3000/2000
1 "Demon Roar God" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select up to 3 "Demon Roar God" monsters in your Graveyard. Add the selected monsters to your hand.

The two Monsters stood face-to-face...

"James, James, James my boy there's nothing else you can do here our monsters are equal in strength."

"Demon Roar God Levathan attack my...Father's Demon Roar God Leveathan, Final Roar!!!"

A gigantic Shock Wave came towards his monster...

"Fine, have it your way then, retaliate!!"

the same shock wave came towards James' Monster..

"It's too late Father, now Perish!!, I activate my Trap Card, Bark of the Dark Ruler!!"

James' monster's attack grew in size...

"This card activates during the Damage Step of the Battle Phase that a Fiend-Type monster on my side of the field attacks or is attacked. I get to Pay Life Points in multiples of 100 points in order to decrease 1 of my opponent's monster's ATK and DEF by the same amount of points until the End Phase of that turn."

James father stood in shock...

"I'll pay 500 Life points!" exclaimes James

James 600-500 = 100 life points

James' father 500 life points

Demon Roar God Leveathan (James' Fathers) 3000-500 = 2500

"Good-bye Father, say hello to my Mother for me..." James said as tears ran through his face.

The shock wave was massive making the room crumble beneath James' feet...he had defeated his Father and thus unlocked his true potential as a Duelist.

James 100 Life Points

James' Father 500-500 = 0 Life Points

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Monitors that were attached to James began to beep tremendously as James' heart rate and brainwaves were off the charts.

Last edited by Link on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 am

After the duel was done with Echo and Souji, Ailith looked over to the mysterious man thinking, "I'm willing to do anything for you, my liege," as she walked over to him, sat down, leaned her back against the throne, and rested her head on his shoulder while he was still going through his deck.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:33 pm

"... And that's my report on the subject. Though I only encountered one person, it's safe to assume that it was an underling, since after his defeat, another fire had started. I'm uncertain as to whether or not I was seen, but it's safe to assume that by now, they've got a decent view of me and of both of the men who were caught."

Tabor gave a sigh as he finished his report. It always felt a bit odd, since while he was supposed to report to Reeve, he never knew how much of it Reeve was actually awake for. If not for the fact that Wilfred had kept a rather large log of transcripts, there was a good chance that the reports wouldn't ever be fully heard.

He turned his head, giving a bit of a sharp whistle to snap Reeve's eyes open. "I'm done now, you know. Might want to stay awake for their report, considering they were captured and all. Might have something important to say. They're waiting in the medical ward. I should be paying a visit there, anyways. Hopefully, James is in better condition by now."
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:41 pm

"Huh?" Reeve jerked awake. "Oh, uh, yea, you do that." He let out a big, loud yawn. "Sorry, I just had a dog of a hard time getting ta sleep last night."

"That's a first." Wilfred remarked as he finished inputting the last of Tabor's report into the log. "Maybe it has something to do with all the naps you take during the day."

Reeve considered it for a moment. "Nah. Anyway Tabor, you've done a mighty fine job yesterday. Taking over fer James, goin' on a rescue mission and savin the lives of two of our own. And yesterday was even yer day off! That's some mighty fine dedication you have there, an example of us all."

"You should learn more from Tabor here." Wilfred told him.

"Learn about what?" He asked with a blank face.

"Nevermind." Wilfred sighed.

Reeve scratched his stubbled chin, then shrugged. "Anyhow, I was gonna ask yer if there was anything you'd like fer a reward. Whatever it is, We'll pay fer it. You deserve some R&R after all."
Back to top Go down
Mr Wizard
Mr Wizard

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 am

Today I'm not giving up, I'll stay here all day if I have to.

Jisha was a little bit pissed off. She'd been waiting all day yesterday for something else to happen after being blown off by the white-haired guy and the young girl he was with, neither of which she'd seen come out again. Eventually succumbing to food and tiredness, she'd had to go home.

This time, she was gonna be here all day, and if nothing came of it this time she was going straight to the authorities about the location.

I don't care if it turns out to be a homeless animal shelter with unusually high security, I just have to know what's in there! I'll find out today no matter what!

Reaching the shop, Jisha did two things. Firstly, she went to the back of the shop and stuck a note above the peephole with the words "I saw." written on it, along with an arrow pointing to the front of the shop. Then she sat down in front of the door, ensuring that any and all access to and from the building would have her attention.

They won't keep me away...
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:34 am

"Perhaps a proper vacation something. That'd probably have to wait for a better time, though. Too much stuff going on around here now, I'd think." Tabor smiled before turning his head. "I'll have to call you on the offer sometime, but there are other things that are a bit more important at the moment. Besides, with the work you give me, chances are, I'll end up needing saving sometimes, too."

Tabor shook his head a bit. "Yeah, I'll call for it when I need it, but for now, just remember to actually do what you have to do, alright? Otherwise, we're just gonna end up with more men in someone else's grasp. Besides, from the sounds of it, you're busy enough dealing with the new recruits, the tournament, and still trying to figure out missions. Well... I guess someone here is busy, anyways." He looked towards Wilfred for a moment before turning around. "Anyways, like I said. I have to be paying someone a visit today, so I'll give you a nudge sometime when it's necessary. 'Till then." Tabor gave a wave to Reeve before walking out the room, heading to the medical ward.

It didn't take too long for him to navigate his way to the room. He tried to avoid the place as much as he could, since it always had the excessive smell of medication and alcohol. It always felt inappropriate to him, despite the times that he had to spend there.

"Morning, everybody. James up yet, or is he still out of it?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:40 am

James saw Tabor and gave an exceedingly surprising Greeting.

"Yo! Tabor!" said James with a huge smile on his face as he was eating his breakfast, "Sleep well? I sure didn't." James sighed.

Nurse: "He woke up early this Morning, violently shouting and nearly gave me a Heart Attack." said the Nurse smirking at James.

"Well I don't really know what's been going on while I have been sleeping, I don't even remember if I got to see the end of Souji's Duel, heck I don't even remember going to see Reeve about shortening those damn Hallways." said James as he looked at Tabor smiling.

Nurse: "Mr. Ryuho was here accompanying you until it got too late and I sent him to his room."

"Ah, so Ryuho was here." said James. "Who are the grilled twins?" wondered James as he saw the charcoal covered members in the beds next to him. "Looks like they got it worse than I did." James said chuckling.

"So I wish I could give you a report about what happened to me but like I said earlier, I don't remember much...all that comes to my head is...*'Come James, let's go see your Mother...'*..n-nothing really." James wanted to tell Tabor about his duel against his Father, but he didn't want to discuss it in Public.

"Well ms. cute nurse." James said winking at the Nurse, "When am I expected to make a full recovery? I feel fine now."

Nurse: "A-hem" she said blushing, "We still need to run a few more tests to see what happened and how it can be avoided, so I'd say you will be out by this Afternoon."

"Heh, you just want me to stay longer dontcha?" James said as he layed back in his bed with his arms behind his head laughing.

The nurse adjusted his bed so that James almost fell off
Nurse: "No, for your information, I'm seeing someone as it is."

"I never was good with the ladies, huh Tabor?" James said smiling, "Anyway you dont have to stick around on my account buddy, I'm sure Reeve is pretty peeved at my absence and has given people my Missions to cover for me, so if you want you can take a breather and head on out." said James yawning.

"Bleh just when I thought things were going great, this happens.." thought James looking at his two new cards; Demon Roar God Mihztorji and Demon Roar God Leveathan.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:42 pm

"Just glad to see you in one piece. Not sure what happened yesterday to you, but at least you're up and moving now. You had me worried for a bit of time." Tabor smiled as he sat on the bed as well, turned to James." He gave a nod to the guys laying asleep in the other beds. "And yeah, they got off worse. Had to rescue them after they got caught, but they didn't get to get off scot-free. I think they still have to say what happened, never did find out."

Tabor only turned when he noticed James holding up something and looking at it. "Looking over your deck? Suppose there's really not that much else to do right now. Anything new catch your eye recently? I didn't think there were any new cards for you."

"Anyways, I've got a bit of time at the moment. Had enough stuff to do yesterday, so I've got a bit of freedom until the afternoon. And considering you were out of it until you felt like waking up, for once, you might get through half a day without napping. We can at least see how long it'll take before you're actually up before anything else."
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:22 pm

"How's the business district handling from yesterday's explosion?" Wilfred asked.

"It's become stable already." The operator informed him as he pulled up screens of the building. "The Society has already disposed and erased all evidence, including the fire trap Tabor reported on."

"What's the mortality rate?" Wilfred asked.

"12 injured, 4 that were in critical condition but have been stabilized. Miraculously no deaths. Luckily it was a lunch hour, and there was also a meeting occurring, so the floor wasn't as crowded as it should." The Operator told him.

"A miracle indeed, considering how disastrous that could have been." Wildred turned to another operator. "How about the rest of the city?"

"So far there have been no major or unusual disturbances." he reported.

"For once we might actually have a quiet, normal day." Wilfred turned to talk to Reeve...only to find him snoring in his seat. Sighing, Wilfred stepped up to him and hit him rather harder in the shoulder.

"What what what?" Reeve jumped up, his hat falling off to the side.

"I was just saying that we might have a quiet day today." Wildred informed him with a tired tone.

"Well then why'd ya wake me up for?" Reeve asked, reaching down and picking up his hat.

"Because you're the leader, not me." Wilfred said.

"Um, sir?" An opertaor coughed, uncomfortably standing and watching their exchange.

"Yes?" Wilfred turned to him.

"We've just received a message from Jeffory." He said.

"What, is it payday already?" Reeve shifted his weight in his seat. "Well then just throw together them creds into a briefcase and send someone to drop it off at the usual spot."

"Um, about that..." The operator looked down. "He said that instead of money, he would like two agents to go to him, preferably experienced duelists."

Wilfred and Reeve exchanged a look. "What do you think sir?"

"How should I know?" Reeve shrugged. "Half the time I can't tell what that old coot is thinkin. Still, we better look into it anyway. If he wants something other than hush money, we gotta find out what it is."

"Yes sir." Wilfred nodded.

"Send James and Souji." Reeve told him.

"Are you sure that's a wise choice?" Wilfred asked him. "James collapsed last night."

"James was discharged from the medical ward. They say his fainting spell might be due to a lack of physical and mental activity, so sending him out into the field might be the best thing fer him at the moment." Reeve told him.

"Well in that case, maybe we should send you out as well." Wilfred said under his breath.

"Why?" Reeve frowned.

"Nothing, I'm sending the orders now." Wilfred got to work.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:42 am

The mysterious man woke up after a six hour sleep to pass the day and noticed Alilith was gone, so he went looking for her...

He snapped his fingers and opened a portal to the Confinement room...

He thought to himself, "Is she doing that again?" as he walked through the portal, closing the portal behind him. As soon as he looked around, he noticed a female confined in a jacket bounded to the wall, wearing an iron mask...

He looked stunned as one creature wrapped around her body, keeping her healthy, as the other one wrapping around her upper body sticking a tentacle into her mouth feeding her nutrients...

He sighed, opened the portal, and went back to his throne room. He closed the portal behind him and wondered, "She's enduring all of that...?" After he thought about it for a few minutes, he went back to watching the images on the mirrors.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:16 pm

It was really dark.. All he could see around him was mist, and small puddles... It gave him an uneasy feeling, though he couldn't really say that he was scared.

"Hello?.." He called out. Though there wasn't any other sounds besides him,he felt like he wasn't alone.
"Is anyone there?"

Again, no reply.

Suddenly, he felt as if he couldn't move. Everything got cold as he heard sounds.. But they didn't sound like they were coming from a human.

"Who's th-" He called out, suddenly freezing in shock.

He felt it.. Who.. or what.. ever i was, was behind him. He couldn't even move, but somehow, he knew he wasn't in danger.

His eyes closed half way as a pair of arms wrapped around his neck, holding him close as if to keep him safe.

Echo looked to the ground, relaxing his body, noticing one of the puddles. It showed his reflection.. and.... The figure... All he could make out was black hair, do to its face being pressed against his shoulder. Then... slowly... it looked up.... piercing red eyes glaring through the puddle and back at him.

Suddenly, he saw flashes.. visions.. of horrible creatures confining somone.. a mask.... and the red eyes.

He gasped, sitting up, putting his hand against his head and feeling himself sweating a bit.

He looked around, confused. "Where am I?..." He said quietly, he couldn't make out anything around him, still feeling dizzy.

Finally, it came back to him. He had a flash back of his loss to Souji.

"Thats right... I lost..." He looked down, feeling like a failure, wondering if they were holding him as a prisoner now.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:28 pm

James gave a huge sigh as he left the Medical Ward "*SIGH* Man, I had it so good in there, sleeping whenever I wanted, having cute nurses attend to my every wish...any guy would argue that that was Heaven." said James walking out and claiming his property.

Lobby Girl: "S-Sir? Umm M-Mr. Reeve would like to have a word with you and Mr. S-Souji as soon as you are able to go." said the nervous Lobby attendant as she looked at James.

"Uhhh oooookay." said James as he turned on his COM-Link, "I'll just go find Souji and see what Reeve wants."

James found Souji's location "Ah there he is, hmm looks like he is in his room." said James, "I guess I'd better go get him then go straight to Reeve."

As James walked out of the Medical Ward he noticed something rather strange, a Poster advertising the "King of the Mountain" Tournament said to take place in 6 Days.

A jolt flashed through James' mind "Ohhh man I have to prepare for that, Reeve wanted me to oversee a specific duel in that Tournament." said James giving a sigh.

James ripped the poster off of the wall, folded it, then placed it in his pocket as a reminder. James was always forgetting important details, which is why Reeve wont send James on any Info. Gathering Missions, his reports were as short as Reeve's attention span. (xD rofl)

James headed off to Souji's room hoping he would be awake since it was the Afternoon and Souji was more of a Nocturnal person. "Man, this is going to be so exhausting." said James as he seen what seems to him as an endless Hallway heading off into different paths.
Back to top Go down
Mr Wizard
Mr Wizard

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:24 am

"S-Sir? Umm M-Mr. Reeve would like to have a word with you and Mr. S-Souji as soon as you are able to go." Jisha tried not to appear too nervous as she read from the note. When the man had left she breathed a sigh of relief that he hadn't questioned her presence. It'd been easy enough to convince the cleaning crew to let her in by claiming she was new and was meant to meet the silver-haired guy, who's name they'd told her was the same Souji she'd just told James (the regular lobby attendant who's break she was "covering" had told her who to look for.

Looking down the hallway just in time to see James rip a poster of the wall, she decided to try the other direction. Leaving a quick note of apology for the real Lobby girl, as well as a reminder to give Souji his reminder, Jisha set off.

Walking through the corridors, Jisha tried her best to blend in, smiling to those that smiled at her, keeping out of the way of more serious-looking faces, and generally keeping her head down. Eventually the clicking of her heels grew louder, and she realized she'd entered a large room with a duel arena.

"An indoor arena? Sweet! I haven't been in one of these for a while, let's test the acoustics!" Pulling her disk out of her bag (seriously, had those Society cops heard of locks?) and slipping her deck in, she pulled out 1 of her favorite monsters:

"I summon Repulsion - Brash Challenger!" A burst of sound and light erupted from her disk as her monster took the form of a red-haired young girl with a cocky grin and a wooden sword. Jisha smirked.

"Brash Challenger, let's have some fun! Attack!" and with that the red-haired warrior took off, swinging her sword to-and-fro, bashing it against walls, floors and ceilings, the sound humming around the entire arena. Lost in the moment, Jisha forgot everything else, including the small fact that she was technically trespassing...

Last edited by Mr Wizard on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:30 am

Souji was awake, for once, and on his computer watching the feed from his duel the previous day. He was quite intrigued with the cards that this 'Echo' person was using. However, he still couldn't figure out why the kid was getting so worked up. Granted it was kind of out of the blue and he may have been scared...but for some reason, he didn't see fear...it was something else that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

Suddenly, his COM-Link went off. It buzzed a few times until Souji finally got up to see what the message was.

"So...I've got a mission huh? With James? Heh, well hopefully he's feeling better today than he was yesterday. Although, I did want to talk with Echo for a bit but I guess it'll have to wait." Souji said as he attached the COM-Link to his belt. He grabbed his deck quickly put on his sneakers and his jacket, and then left his room. Almost as soon as he stepped out, he found himself right in front of James.

"Oh, hey James. Ready to head up to see Reeve?" Souji said with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:49 am

Echo slowly got out of the bed.

"This place seems pretty cozy.." He said quitly, looking arond, seeing medicines and the medical cross.

"Am I in the hospital?..."

He noticed his duel disk and book bag on the floor. He picked them up and looked at his deck to make sure everything was there.

"Good.." He said, nodding in satisfaction.

He slowly and quietly opened the door to find himself into what seemed to be an empty hallway.

"This dosn't look like any hospital I've seen before.." He began walking down the hallway. It was sort of dark. 'Maybe they put me in an old run down hospital.' He looked around, a sweat drop going down the side of his head. 'Wow.. My imagination amuses me... They are against the Society.. of course they'd keep me somewhere where they could keep an eye on me.. This must be another part of their base.'

He continued walking, thinking about the man with silver hair... "Souji..." He whispered.

Why couldn't he get Souji out of his head!? He shook his head then slapped his hands on his face to try and snap himself out of it.

'I have more important things to think about.. Like what I'm gonna do now..' He kept walking forward.

Even though he kept telling himself to think of more important things.. For some reason, all of his thoughts drifted back to Souji. He could almost still feel Souji's eyes piercing him.. But he didn't hate the feeling.. infact.. it made him calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next