The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within

Go down 
+4
Echo
Ruduen
Link
Endless Void
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within Empty
PostSubject: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:03 am

The mysterious man glance through the mirrors, staring through each of them mysteriously. He started to think to himself muttering about who would make the covenant and advance in defeating the Society. Then, he realized something, and opened a portal leading to another room. He went through the portal, closed the portal behind him, and stared at the cards floating in midair. He smiled and thought to himself, "Who is willing enough to leave all of their friends dead to extract revenge against the Society?"

He then nodded to himself and then responded, "The only thing, I have to do is wait," as he laughed echoing through the room.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:48 am

"Now what will you do? Finish me off, or let me finish you off?!" The shadowy figure stated. "The more you dawdle, the more the Shadows feed on you."

"Shut up! I know what I have to do, just give me a minute" said James.

"You're too late, perish!" the figure exclaimed.

A huge shock wave carried James in the air and slammed him into the ground...

James violently woke up in a sweat "Another bad one..." he said as if almost out of breath. "Why do I always get these Nightmares before a duel comes up?" James had been asked to oversee a duel in the upcoming "King of the Mountain" Tournament said to take place in one week.

"Bleh, why do I have to go anyway, it's not like I'm the one who's dueling?" he thought to himself. "Guess there's no helping it." James said as he slowly got dressed, still recovering from the bad dream. He placed his Bolt shaped necklace on and grasped it "I hope today will be better than yesterday."

As James left his room and headed downstairs, he grabbed his Deck and Duel Disk.

"Time to start the day I guess, bleh, wish I could sleep more." James said as he yawned when he entered out of his doorway.

As James walked down the streets to HQ, he saw how the daily living in the City was like. There were shoppers, vendors, and kids out Dueling other kids. Usually people with Luxury can afford a Duel Disk, incidentally, everyone in the Resistance owns a Duel Disk because they either: have a luxurious background, or they stole it after winning a Duel with someone who had one.

As James entered HQ he came across his long-time friend Tabor Laren.

"Mornin' Laren, wonder what the missions are like today..." said James yawning.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:18 am

"Morning. Nothing too demanding today, just a few of the usual scouting runs, a couple of recruitment and an odd 'good retrieval' mission here and there." Tabor quietly placed his hand his pocket, feeling for his deck before looking over it. "I suppose they want to keep people from getting too worried with a major event on the way. It would be a mess if we lost people around now."

Tabor was more alert at the time, used to getting up earlier in order to make time for the rebellion before his usual daily tasks. He scratched his neck a bit as he looked up and down the listing, seeing if he was assigned any specific one for the current day.

"Looks like I've got free duty today. How about you? Get stuck with anything?"
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:32 am

As James approached the board which contained mission listings, he saw unfamiliar faces pass by him.

"New members eh?" he said, as he put his arms behind his head. "Guess Reeve is pretty serious about having us grow in size."

James looked at the mission listing hoping not to find his name under "Training Duty".

"Ah, here I am...let's see.." James carried his finger across the board, "Eh? Reconnaissance Duty?!" he exclaimed, "Gather all the information you can about Authority Activity?!, is this a joke?" James said looking at Tabor, shocked.

"Hmm, hey Tabor, since you have a free day today, wanna take my mission for me?" James said with a big grin on his face hoping that Tabor would agree.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 am

Sighing as he got out of the shower, he waisted no time in drying off and getting dressed. Slowly walking through the empty house to his room while still drying his hair.

As he finally got to his room, he looked at the clock. "7AM," he whispered as he began brushing his hair. He had already been up 3 hours, which was normal for him. He was used to waking up early in order to visit his mom in the home she was in, then go to school right after. As weird as it seemed.. He had become accustomed to it.

Grabbing his bookbag and deck, he walked out of his house and locked his door, beginning to walk to the train station.

It was only the morning but people were already so active. There were already people up and dueling. The calm setting made him smile a bit, though he was never really happy. He couldn't understand how people can go along with the Society so easly. It was almost as if they didn't have a will of their own.

Finally arriving at the train station, he swipped his card through the slot and waited for it to verify. It had amazed him that as advanced as everything seemed, it still operated so slowly. The light turnin green and the doors opening, letting him through and into the station. It didn't take him long to find the train, he had pretty much known all of the routes by heart by now.

He boarded the train and waited for it to leave. The passengers seemed to be in a bit of a hurry so it didn't take long.

Arriving in the city, he rushed off the train and ran outside. It only took him a few minutes to get to the homes.

"Hey mom..." He slowly walked into her room. She was sitting by the window and looking outside. She didn't acknowledge him, which was normal.. But still hurt...

He walked up to her. "So guess what?.. I got an A on the big exam! I was really stressed about it, but in the end, everything seemed to come to me clearly," he smiled a bit.

She still didn't reply..

"Well... I guess I should get going to school now.. I remember how you always liked "us" there on time.."

Waiting a second, he hoped for what he knew wouldn't happen, then walked up to her and hugged her, kissing her forehead.

"Bye mom... I love you..." He looked down, closing his eyes and hurt himself more by pretending that she actually said it back while walking outside.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:41 am

"You know how the mission assignments go." Tabor put his hand to his forehead and shook it slightly. "I can take it, but you know what it'll mean for what jobs you get next, and there's no way I'll take any of those. And you'd still be stuck with doing something soon enough."

Tabor quietly searched his pockets, nodding. "Looks like I still have enough supplies for a reconnaissance as long as it's close enough. But you'd better find a good mission if you want to make up for it, and from the looks of it, there isn't anything too exciting available yet today."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 am

*Alarm rings* " Wha..? Huh.? Oh the alarm. *Yawns* Too..early*hits snooze button*

*Wakes up an hour later* Ack!!! I'm an hour late for my interview today! *Throws on clothes as fast as he can*

Okay i've got my deck my duel disk and... and oh no where is it?! *Ruffles through piles of clothes and cards* Phewww! I found it *picks up a Synchro Monster card* Without this i won't be able to win any of my duels today .

Well I really don't have time to mess around so i'll put my deck belt on now, I hope nobody will notice it he thought to himself. *clips belt and fastens deck into it*

Today's the day where Ryuho moves up in the world! He thought with a wide grin. Opening his front door he stopped and thought "What if i don't make it in to this job? Will i just be nothing again?" *He shook his head and thought "No it's not the time to think about that i gotta get going"

Walking down the street he caught glimpses of young children playing Duel Monsters. *With a smile* he thought "How nice it was to be a kid without a care in the world, playing Duel Monsters all day with your friends and not having any responsibilities" *Has a flashback* Allright big bro here i come! Go! Sabersaurus! I gotcha this time! *he yelled with a smile* Hmph you still have alot to learn about dueling Ryuho. I activate my trap card Bottomless Pitfall! Aww not that again! Haha maybe next time brother.

Ryuho walked into his local card shop and yelled "Hello is anyone there? It's Ryuho i saw an add in the paper about needing decent duelists to help run a card shop."

An empty chair rises from the floor and the door to the card shop slams closes and locks![i] "Go ahead have a seat." "Who and where are you?!" said Ryuho. "My name is not important now, calm down and have a seat if you would." said the mysterious voice. *Ryuho sits in the chair* "There thats much better, now i have a few questions for you."

Last edited by Kpemz on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 am

"Thanks Tabor, I can always count on you." said James as he had a big smile on his face.

"Maybe this time I can sleep peacefully." he thought to himself, thinking his day was over and done with.

"I'll check the board later to see if any new missions are up, but as for now, good luck with the mission." James went deeper into HQ waving behind him as he left Tabor, who was preparing for his not-so-free day mission.

As James was walking he kept seeing how life at the Resistance got better and better, well for him anyway, he hasn't performed an official mission in over a week and he thought it would stay like that.

He kept seeing new faces almost everyday for the past week as well, Reeve, the Resistance Leader, kept recruiting new and very bright young people who had a lot of Dueling Potential. Seeing as how James is a senior ranking member in the Resistance, along with his friend Tabor, he was required to show new members how things in the Resistance goes, but whenever he was approached by one he would just yawn and calmly say "Duel a few people, and get back to me for advise." James only said that just to get a few hours of sleep and not do much.

A few hours pass...

James woke up from a not-so-peaceful nap and rubbed his eyes, "Man, sleeping on the ground is a real pain." he said as he got up to go see the Mission Board.

"I wonder if Tabor is back yet?" he thought as he approached the Board.

"Alright *yawn* lets see..." James carried his finger across the Board, new missions were posted hourly in the Resistance.

"What? Double Training Duty?!" James exclaimed as he buried his face into his palm. "One in a few minutes and one later on today" said James as he looked at the names of the people he had to Train. "That Reconnaissance Mission sounds better than this." he said, regretting letting Tabor take his mission.

"Eh, guess it can't be helped." James said as he put his hands into his pocket, "Who am I training anyway?"

"Hmm Ryuho is already here it seems, bleh, guess I have to duel with him after his Interview, this is not how I wanted to spend my day today." James said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:14 am

"So first of all Ryuho..." the voice said. Another chair rose across from Ryuho. It slowly turned around to reveal Souji with his legs crossed and hands folded, "...What can you bring to our organization if we allow you to join us?"

Souji already knew what his decision was going to be, he just wanted to hear what the kid had to say. In reality, their group could use just about anyone but at the same time they had to be careful who they could trust. Honestly, Souji really didn't want to be on interviewing duty but it comes with the job. He sighed as he waited for Ryuho to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Interview   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:22 am

What organization are you talking about?! I came here for a job interview? Exclaimed Ryuho

Well looks like i don't have a choice as of now so i better go along with this thought Ryuho

Well Mr.... Whats your name? You still haven't told me.

Last edited by Kpemz on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 am

"Well, that's because someone decided to push his assigned duties onto another agent in order to take a nap." A deep voice rumbled behind James. When the kid turned around, he found himself looking at none other than Reeve, Leader of the Resistance. Reeve's face looked stern as he looked down at James, but then all of a sudden he burst out laughing.

"Hahaha, you shoulda seen the look on your face when I snuck up on you!" reeve slapped Jame's back rather hard. "Ease up boy, I ain't gonna sack you just 'cuz you push your other mission on someone else, but I did have to give you something else to fill up your extra time. Just think of it as a lesson about doing what you're suppose to be doin' instead of gittin' a buddy to do it." The irony of the situation was that it was common knowledge that Reeve would often shirk his duties in order to take a nap himself.

"Now then Mr. Happy Camper, git ready fer a grand duel. It'll give you practice for the big tournament coming up!"
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 am

Souji chuckled a bit. "Well, kid. My name is Souji. Souji Seta. And you have been given this interview for a very special job. A job that will more than likely change how the world works. This job...is to become a member of...The Resistance." Souji said as he sat back and unfolded his hands. The smile on his face was one of pride in the fact that he was part of this great organization.

"So, honestly, I could careless what ideas or anything else is in your head. The real interview is right over there, through that door. So please follow me." With that he stood up and began to walk towards the, now, open door towards the 'interviewing' area.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 am

Thinking of what to say, James looks at Reeve and smirks "I just figured with the extra time on my hands I could oversee newcomers, but since they're hardly ever where I am, I fall asleep from boredom." said James as he yawned.

"Anywho chief, Souji is interviewing a newbie as we speak, but you already knew that so I'm just gonna go check on how the little guy is doing." Despite James' age he refers to newcomers as kids or underlings, even if they are older than him.

Reeve just laughed and walked along, no one really knew what he does during the day other than observe other Resistance Members on their missions, he helps when he feels he's needed.

James walked to the Interviewing arena, a big stadium like arena with a 3 duel fields. Since Resistance Members are hard to come by Reeve doesn't want to extend the Arena size.

As James walked in, he saw Souji and Ryuho standing there conversing.

"Got him all up-to-date Souji? I know how you like to interrogate newcomers every now and then." said James smirking. James turned to Ryuho, "Alright newbie, I assume you know how to play Duel Monsters? We stand opposite of each other, and the person to reduce a players life points to 0 wins."

James left the two and approached his end, slapped his deck into his Duel Disk, and as he raised it, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Man, if I lose to this kid, I'll be the laughing stock of the Resistance." thought James as he was about to open his eyes.
As James activated his Duel Disk and opened his eyes, his tone and atmosphere became very serious.

"All right then Ryuho, show me what you can do..."
*sounds of Duel Disks activating*

"DUEL!"

Last edited by Link on Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:51 am

Special Job? Resistance? Change the world? *Many thoughts ran through Ryuho's head as he listened to the mysterious man now known as Souji Seta*.

I've only heard rumors about this group are they true? Said Ryuho. Strong feelings rushed through him as he continued to think about changing the world through dueling and finally being able to make a difference

Of course i'll join you! Said Ryuho with a proud voice. I'll do anything for...whispered Ryuho

"Hmm" said Souji

Nothing at all sir i'm ready for my interview!

Ryuho follows Souji Seta into the Arena and looks upon a man standing on the other side of a duel field Hey there! said Ryuho. "Hello i'll be your instructor for today, my name is James" Allright i'm going to try my hardest today! *His heart beating Ryuho thought "I have to win! I can't lose!"

"I might be new but i'm not bad! So don't expect me to be a pushover!

Ryuho walked to the opposite side of the duel field where the man was standing and activated his Duel Disk.

He took his deck off his deck belt and confidently placed it into the disk. "Allright i'm ready! Lets do this!

DUEL!!!
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 am

"Since I'm your instructor, I'll begin. Draw!"

James 4000 LP

Ryuho 4000LP

James drew a card from his deck and placed it in his hand. "First off I'll summon to my field Demon Roar God Raven!"

A Human-like bird arose from the ground and had purple feathers surrounding it, it's eyes were as red as blood.

Level 2
Light/Fiend/Effect/Tuner
1300/1000

"Now I activate it's special ability! by discarding cards from my hand I can increase Demon Roar God Raven's Level by an equal amount, as well as raise it's attack by 400 for each card discarded until my end phase."

James sent 2 cards to his graveyard "I discard Demon Roar God Solcius and Demon Roar God Kushano!" The two monster's images were vaguely seen as they entered the card Graveyard.

Demon Roar God Raven had a Red Aura surround him.

*Level 4
2100/1000*

"Now I activate my spell card! Dual Summon! This card allows me to Normal Summon again this turn!"
A small vortex appeared next to Demon Roar God Raven.

"I summon to my field Demon Roar God Rulee!" A small Bat-Boy looking creature appeared on the field chuckling as he hovered above the ground.

Level 1
Light/Fiend/Effect
200/400

"I shall be tuning my Level 4 Demon Roar God Raven with my Level 1 Demon Roar God Rulee!"
The monsters jumped into the air. "Demons take flight! Their wings create a Mighty Roar!, Synchro Summon!!! Roar Proudly!! Demon Roar God Legion!!"

A somewhat huge Human-Like Bat appeared before peoples eye's wearing Gold Armor and carrying a sword with two little Demon Bats hovering around it.

Level 5
Light/Fiend/Effect/Synchro
2300/1800

"I activate my Demon Roar God Legion's Special Effect! When he is Synchro Summoned and I have less than 2 cards in my hand I get to draw cards from my deck until I am holding 2 cards."
James had one card in his hand so he drew 1 card.

"Next I set one card face-down on my field, I'll end my turn."

Everyone in the audience awaited Ryuho's move...

James' expression didn't change.

James had his attention focused on Ryuho, so he didn't notice the crowd of Resistance members gather and sit down to observe the duel. Even Tabor, who had just returned from James' mission, had a good seat in watching the duel.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 am

"Allright my turn! Draw!"

Ryuho looks at the cards in his hands with a piercing stare

Hmm these two will do it for now

"I'll set one monster! Then i'll set one face down card and end my turn.

Wow, theres so many people here are they all part of the resisance? That monster it's strong.

Your turn James!
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:44 am

On his way to school, Echo walked passed the card shop and had a flash back.

"Bro! Look at this one!" Echo ran up to his brother and smiled, holding up the card to him.
"Hmm.." His brother inspected it. "Wow, it's really good! You really have an eye for theses little guy!" He smiled warmly and rubbed Echo's head. Echo smiled brightly.

His flash back finished as a man walked into the store. He was having second thoughts about going in the shop for old times sake. Suddenly, the doors slammed shut and it seemed like the whole shop was closed down.

"B..But that man!.." Curiosity getting the best of him, he walked around the shop the see if there was a way in, but only found a small opening that wasn't closed off in the back. It was too small for him to get through, but he could see what was going on inside of the shop through it.

"A duel?..."
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

After taking a short, leisure walk around the base, Reeve returned the the central control room where he was supposed to be in the first place. The central control room was a rather large room, with every inch of the wall hidden by computers, monitors and so on. About 7 people worked at the stations and another 4 were processing the data and giving directions to some other workers. In the middle of the room was a platform with more machines and workers, though there was one lone, empty chair that sat in the dead center of the room, looking out at everything that was going on in the room. As soon as Reeve walked in, one of them, a tall, sophisticated looking man wearing a blue vest and slacks with a white shirt walked over with a stern look on his face.

"Reeve, just where have you been?" Wilfred, Reeve's assistant demanded.

" 'round." Reeve shrugged his shoulder as he brushed past Ian, sat down in his chair in the center platform of the room.

"Well there are a ton of stuff that you need to look at!" Wilfred told him sternly. "You need to oversee the mission assignments, organize the tournament, look into-"

"I'm sure you can handle it all Freddy." Reeve said as he leaned back and casually flipped through the data.

A muscle ticked in Wilfred's jaw. "Again, sir, my name is Wilfred, not 'Freddy.'"

"Freddy, where should I send this data to?" One worker came up to him and held out a portable screed covered with words.

"To section 5 to process." Wilfred told him absently before the name sunk in. "And don't call me Freddy!"

"Yes Freddy." The worker said before leaving to do his job. Wilfred prepared to fire a retort when he heard a chuckle come from Reeve.

"Ya gotta admit, Freddy suits ya fine my friend." Reeve said with an amused twinkle in his eye.

Wilfred sighed. "Can you please get back to work? There are some serious things that requires your expert attention."

"'Aight, alright, I'lla take a look." Reeve pulled up a holo screen and began to work. Though, in secret he also opened a smaller, less noticeable screen that displayed live feed from Jame's duel with the new recruit.

"First turn synchro huh?" Reeve noted when he saw Jame's Demon Roar God Legion. "Nice, but perhaps he'd bust it out too soon. Ah well, this'll git us a good look at how the new kid handles it."

"Um, sir?" One of the workers went up to Reeve.

"Yss Marcos?" Reeve minimized the screens so he could look at the worker.

"We have a breech." He said a bit nervously as he pressed a button on his pad. A new screen popped up in front of Reeve, displaying the rear security camera of the shop entrance. On it was a girl looking through a hole, which most likely had view of the duel arena.

"How come we've never fixed that them hole there?" Reeve asked Wilfred.

"Because you still haven't signed and returned the order." Wilfred said with another tick in his jaw.

"Really? Whoops, mah bad." Reeve took off his hat and scratched his head. "Git Souji to deal with her. Send an order through his COM-Link to detain an' interrogate him, but tell him not to scare the 'lil lass. He's prob'bly a curious kid who wandered in fer a look. Maybe git Souji her take him out out for a burger to make her less nervous. We ain't the Society, after all."

The worker nodded, then went to follow orders. With that said and done, Reeve opened his screens again. "Now then kid, what are yah gonna do next?"

Last edited by RedKage on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Tabor quietly gave a yawn and settled down in his seat, watching over the duel that had just started. The mission dragged on for a bit, but he had finished a brief report in time to make it before the second turn ended.

It wasn't really a huge deal. By now, he had gotten used to blending into crowds to keep an eye on more prominent figures within the Society. Even with a few guards around, it wasn't that hard to keep track of the leadership as long as they were exposed, as it was today.

There wasn't even that much to report as a result. They went out, made a speech, had a casual meeting with another leader, and had some food. He had recorded the conversation, but to him, it sounded pretty meaningless. It had been turned in in case it was a code, but it didn't seem important to him, and his job was done.

So now, his attention was turned to the duel in front of him. He managed to get a decent seat, pulling out a scrap of paper and fumbling with it as he watched the duel begin in front of him. "Pretty expected moves this time, huh... Wonder if the new guy will remember to watch James's hand." He gave a slight yawn before pulling out his com-link to check the time.

"Looks like I'll have enough time to finish watching this one, at least."
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:13 pm

"Hmm, this one seems sure of himself." thought James.
"Alright, my turn!, Draw!" James quickly added the card to his Hand.

"Maybe I shouldn't do too much this turn, just attack and see what this kid can do."

James overseen Ryuho's field, "Bleh pretty common I have to say, one set Monster and a set Spell/Trap, not much I can really do at the moment." James said as he glanced at his hand, "I'll just test the waters with this one here."

"Go! Demon Roar God Legion!! Attack Ryuho's Monster! Legion's Roar!!!"
The Human-like bat took a step back and then launched an evil shock wave heading toward Ryuho's Monster.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm

"Heh just as i thought! You've activated my trap card! Playing With Fire! - Continuous Trap
When a Fire Attribute Monster is destroyed by battle, return the Monster that destroyed it to the owners hand and inflict 500 points of damage to that players life points
"The facedown monster you attacked was my Jurrac Stauriko!"

Jurrac Stauriko (Fire) Lv2 [Dinosaur/Effect]
If this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 2 "Jurrac Token" (Dinosaur-Type/FIRE/1/ATK/500 DEF/500) to your field in Defense Position. This Token cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon except for that of a "Jurrac" monster.
ATK/ 500 DEF/ 400
*Two red eggs with flames on them form in front of Demon Roar God - Legion*

"Now i activate the effect of "Playing With Fire"! Take 500 points of direct damage". *A flaming hand shoots out of the trap and fiercly grips Demon Roar God Legion*. "My trap has another effect when a Fire attribute monster is destroyed the monster who destroyed it goes back to your hand!"

"What do you think of that James?!"

LP Ryuho - 4000 James - 3500

"I allways go with defense on my first move" Ryuho said with a smile.

Last edited by Kpemz on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 pm

James watched as his Monster returned to the Extra Deck almost charred in Flames.

"Not bad kid, not bad at all." said James as he looked at his hand once more. "Well guess I'll have to improvise, I'll summon to the field Demon Roar God Urstos!!!"

A Skeleton covered in a old raggedy cloak appeared out of the ground like the Grim Reaper, it's wings were even bones with a few feathers still hanging on.

Level 4
Light/Fiend/Effect
1500/200

"Now that he's summoned, Demon Roar God Urstos' special effect activates, when I have 2 or less cards in my hand, Demon Roar God Urstos raises the attack of every Demon Roar God Monster I control by 400 points."

Urstos looked at James' Hand and pulled out a dark book wrapped in chains, the book opened and an aura surrounded Urstos and James' field.

1500+400 = 1900

"With that done, I'll end my turn." said James.

James finally took a breather and looked around the arena, a huge crowd was there cheering both of them on, James peered throughout the crowd and spotted Tabor anxiously looking at Ryuho to make his move.
"Hmm Tabor made it back huh? That's good."

James once again focused his attention on Ryuho.

Ryuho 4000 life points

James 3500 life points

Last edited by Link on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:44 pm

Allright! My Turn. Draw! (5) *A slight smirk appears on Ryuho's face*

Hmm i'll do this then I summon the Tuner monster Jurrac Deino!

Jurrac Deino - (Fire)/Lv3 [Dinosaur/Tuner/Effect] Once per turn, during the End Phase of a turn when this card destroyed a monster your opponent controls by battle, you can Tribute 1 "Jurrac" monster you control and draw 2 cards.
ATK/ 1700 DEF/ 800

Time to show you one of my Synchros! Tuning my Level 3 Jurrac Deino to my 2 level one Jurrac tokens

"Engulfed in flames nothing can hide from your mighty claws and talons! Synchro Summon Burning Raptor! Jurrac Velhipto!

*A Flaming Raptor with sharp claws and talons appears and gives a loud roar!*

Jurrac Velhipto - (Fire) Lv5 [Dinosaur/Synchro]
Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Dinosaur-Type monster The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the sum of the original ATK of the Synchro Material monsters used for this card. If this card attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, you can skip Damage Calculation and destroy that face-down Defense Position monster without flipping it face-up.
ATK/ ? DEF/ ?

Beacuse i used my Jurrac Deino with 1700 ATK points and 2 tokens with 500 ATK points each, my Jurrac Velhipto now has 2700 ATK points and 1200 DEF points!

Now i activate my Quickplay spell book of moon! Flip 1 face-up monster on the field into face-down Defense Position.

Should i attack? That facedown S/T looks suspicious but, I have to attack! I can't hold back!

"Allright Go! Jurrac Velhipto!" *The Flaming Raptor with it's claws extended fiercely charged at the now facedown monster jumping in the air above it!* If this attack gets through i'll use Velhipto's effect to destroy his monster immediatly.

"Come on, don't fail me Velhipto!"

Last edited by Kpemz on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:52 pm

A shadow engulfed Urstos and placed him facedown.

"Tch, that's not good."

James saw as the Dinosaur was coming for his monster.
"Not so fast there, I activate my own Quick-Play spell, go Command Silencer!!!"

A Totem Pole appeared in front of the Dino and let out a huge Roar, "This card can negate 1 attack and let me Draw 1 new card from my Deck."

Jurrac Velhipto went back to it's spot on Ryuho's field.

"Duel Monster's isn't always about who has the stronger Monster, sometimes Duelist rely on their spells and traps to help them win." said James as he added the card to his Hand.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:28 pm

"Ugh it would be something like that!"

*Ryuho watched as his Monster was shutdown by James' quickplay spell*

"I know Duel Monsters isn't all about power, but that's the way my brother taught me to play" *Has a flashback* Come on Ryuho! are you not going to attack me or just look at my field all day?! "Big bro I'm only a beginner please don't be so harsh ^^;" I have to be, if i wasn't what kind of duelist would i be turning you into? You always have to fight! You cannot hold back! Do not hesitate to attack! Play smart and play aggressive. "Alright big bro here i come! GO! Black Tyranno attack his Genetic Warwolf!"
Hmph you always have to be aggressive Ryuho even on your opponents turn. I activate my trap card "Roar of Pride"! By paying the difference in our monsters ATK points my monster gains them and 300 extra! "Whoa big bro"

Alright I'll set one facedown card and end my turn. Said Ryuho as a facedown card appeared behind his Dinosaur

I will become better brother! thought Ryuho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next